The state pipeline safety advisory board met Monday to discuss next steps on Line 5 at the Straits of Mackinac, in the wake of new revelations about shoddy Line 5 maintenance by Enbridge. FLOW's statement at the meeting said enough is known about the pipeline's condition and poor maintenance for the state to immediately revoke the pipeline's easement to traverse the Straits.
- FLOW Launches “Helen & William G. Milliken Fund For Love of Water”
- Two Virtual Hearings, Two Real Steps Closer to Shutting Down Line 5 in the Great Lakes
- MPSC: Proposed ‘Line 5’ Oil Tunnel in the Straits of Mackinac Must Undergo Full and Vigorous Public Review
- Michigan’s Lake Erie Cleanup Plan Falls Short
- High Water, Public Rights, and Michigan Shoreland Protection