The state pipeline safety advisory board met Monday to discuss next steps on Line 5 at the Straits of Mackinac, in the wake of new revelations about shoddy Line 5 maintenance by Enbridge. FLOW's statement at the meeting said enough is known about the pipeline's condition and poor maintenance for the state to immediately revoke the pipeline's easement to traverse the Straits.
- Turning the Tide on National Environmental Policy
- Enbridge Defies Ancient Public Trust Rule of Law, Undermines Great Lakes and Citizens’ Protected Rights
- Elk Rapids Faces Major Decision on Powerboat Race
- President Biden’s Cabinet All Hands on Deck to Accelerate Energy Transition and Adapt to Climate Change
- From PBB to PFAS: How We’ve Failed to Protect Our Health and Water from Toxic Chemicals