The state pipeline safety advisory board met Monday to discuss next steps on Line 5 at the Straits of Mackinac, in the wake of new revelations about shoddy Line 5 maintenance by Enbridge. FLOW's statement at the meeting said enough is known about the pipeline's condition and poor maintenance for the state to immediately revoke the pipeline's easement to traverse the Straits.
- FLOW Press Statement—Today’s U.S. Supreme Court decision in West Virginia v. EPA
- You’re Never Too Old to Become a Water Warrior
- Test Your Great Lakes Water Knowledge
- FLOW’s Jim Olson and Dave Dempsey Honored by IAGLR for Great Lakes Protection Efforts
- Traverse City’s ‘Next Generation’ Leaders Promote a Cleaner, Greener Future