Protect the Great Lakes Now. Protect Them for Generations to Come.
FLOW is dedicated to keeping the waters of the Great Lakes Basin clean and public so everyone can benefit from and enjoy our common freshwater resources. A big part of this work is ensuring that you, the public, are informed about your rights and how they are impacted by threats to our shared waters.
By supporting FLOW’s work, you are contributing to:
- Ensuring safe and affordable drinking water for all
- Protecting groundwater: The Sixth Great Lake
- Defending the public’s water from privatization and commodification
- Safeguarding the Great Lakes from a Line 5 oil spill disaster
- Tackling microplastic pollution in the Great Lakes Basin
Yes! I want to support FLOW to ensure that the waters of the Great Lakes are public and protected for all.
FLOW is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit; FLOW’s federal tax ID (EIN) is 45-4370935.